Top 5 China Sourcing Blogs
October 29, 2018
We like to read good blogs, especially those relevant to management and the China supply chain. In doing so, we found there is a lot of material out there, but good China sourcing management information and advice is hard to come by. Hard, but not impossible. Below is a round-up of some of the best blogs we found for China sourcing information. This list was based on the quality of the content, the user interface, relevancy, and educated responses to many China sourcing management challenges.
- Chinasourcinginfo.org: This blog offers a little bit of everything—logistics, finance, China current events, etc. Anything and everything needed for the well-rounded importer looking to stay on top of their operations.
- Chinasourcingblog.org: This blog offers more China-based related content, like market housing rates and ethical procurement. It is an interesting read for those who travel to China often and like to be kept informed on what’s going on within China.
- Qualityinspection.org: This blog is mostly focused on the quality control and inspection side of the supply chain management, but it also offers commentary on various topics from factory inspections to handling customs. It is a good place to look for solutions to quality issues.
- Pss.com: This is from a sourcing management agency. Their blog offers good insight into managing a sourcing office in China, and it provides information on events and seminars available to importers.
- Importdojo.com: This is geared towards startups and FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) importers. They provide a lot of thoughtful information, in terms of courses, as well as content about doing business in China, FBA, and Amazon topics.
Looking for a specific topic? Don’t forget to use the search feature on our blogs page to narrow down on the content you need. And be sure to subscribe to keep up with the latest blogs!
What are your favorite China sourcing blogs? Share them with us in the comments below!
By Jocelyn Trigueros